Sea Lamprey Control Info Session
- Monday, April 17
- 5 – 7 p.m. Open House
- 2nd floor Catalyst Board Room
- Elevator available
This is a Community Open House to share information and educate the public in advance of lampricide stream treatments to remove invasive larval sea lampreys from the Tobacco River, Little Molasses River, and Black Creek.
The public is welcome anytime between 5:00 and 7:00 pm to circulate among the various educational stations to receive general information:
- About the Sea Lamprey Control Program
- View maps of the lampricide treatment area
- Ask questions of Program experts.
- View display with live lampreys