OPEN GYM WEDNESDAYS
- Wednesday, 5:45 p.m to 7:45 p.m.
- Adults & Youth (10 years and older)
- Enter through the Fitness Center, and pay $3 per person/per night participation fee in the Fitness Center.
- Parental waiver & consent form must be signed for youth ages 10 to 16.
YOUTH ACTIVITIES Spring 1 Session
Mondays & Thursdays, March 5 thru April 19
Register by March 1. Call Coleman Family Center 989-465-2079
No classes the week of Spring Break, March 26 – 30.
Tumble Tots - #335464-A
• Cost $40 Time: 9:00am - 9:45am Dates: March 5 – April 16 Ages: 2yrs-6yrs Location: Gym
• This class will allow children guided, free time to explore the tumbling equipment. In addition, they will experience one-on-one instruction to proper and safe use. This is a fun-filled class.
Safety First - #335463-A
• Cost: $20 Time: 4:30pm-5:20pm Dates: March 5, 12, and 19 Ages: 4yrs – 10yrs Location: Multipurpose Room
• Safely crossing the street; how to interact with strangers; what to do if someone attempts to grab you or offer you a treat to come with them, fire safety, seat belt safety, safely climbing and coming down stairs, how to call 911 and when it is appropriate to do so are topics to be covered.
Baby Ballet - #335360-G
• Cost $40 Time: 4:30pm – 5:15pm Dates: March 8 - April 19 Ages: 3yrs - 6yrs Location: Multipurpose Room
• Students will explore balance, flexibility, 1st , 2nd, plie’, releve’, and 3rd position, while also exploring the acting that goes into dancing with our handpicked songs.
Gymnastics - #335366-E
• Cost $40 Time: 5:40pm - 6:30pm Dates: March 8 - April 19 Ages: 4yrs-13yrs Location: Gym
• Based upon student skill level, Individual instruction will be given on flexibility, back walkovers, back hand springs, tucks, aerials, basic bar skills, basic beam skills, and more. Class prerequisite: straight, controlled cartwheel
All Sports - #335366-A
• Cost $40 Time: 6:50pm-7:35pm Dates:March 8 - April 19 Ages: 5yrs-9yrs Location: Gym
- Each week a different sport will be high-lighted: basketball, soccer, baseball, football, and tennis. In addition to basic sport skills, the importance of stretching and warming-up prior to participating in any sport will be emphasized and demonstrated.
Cheerleading information can be obtained by visiting our Facebook page “Greater Cheer Teams.” Registration for Fall Cheer and Flag Football will begin in August, 2018. Complete details will follow.