OPEN GYM WEDNESDAYS
- Wednesday, 5:45 p.m to 7:45 p.m.
- Adults & Youth (10 years and older)
- Enter through the Fitness Center, and pay $3 per person/per night participation fee in the Fitness Center.
- Parental waiver & consent form must be signed for youth ages 10 to 16.
Spring 2 Session – Wednesdays & Thursdays, May 2 thru June 7
Register by calling Coleman Family Center 989-465-2079
Tumble Tots - Wednesdays #335463-A
• Time: 9:00am - 9:45am Dates: May 2nd – June 6th Ages: 2 -6 yrs
• This class is about exploring the beginning of tumbling. Children will be given free time to explore tumbling at their own pace along with direction on how to use the equipment.
Baby Ballet – Thursdays #335360-A
• Time: 4:30pm – 5:15pm Dates: May 3rd – June 7th Ages: 3- 6yrs
• Students will explore balance, flexibility, 1st, 2nd, plie’, releve’, and 3rd position, while also exploring the acting that goes into dancing with our handpicked songs.
Special Summer Session – June 25 thru 30
Miss Beaverton Opening Act Camp #345601-B
• June 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th and a performance on the 30th
• Ages 5-14years old
• Campers will help put together a fun routine with stunts, tumbling, and any other skill campers may have. This routine will be performed on stage at the Miss Beaverton Pageant! Uniforms for the routine are provided.